I'm Quitting My Blog...

 Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog. I am now announcing that I am quitting this blog for multiple reasons:

1. It's blocking my musical journey. Due to me being forced to listen to the same artists without much else, I feel like my exploration is being hindered by this blog.

2. I am wasting my precious time for nothing. Nobody reads these posts, nobody reads blogs these days, they need short and snappy videos, which leads me to...

3. I will be making YouTube shorts, instead of writing these reviews, as they will reach a much wider audience, and won't need as much work.

Thank you for respecting my choice, and I will see on YT...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aphex Twin - Selected Ambient Works Volume II

The End of Electronics - Union

Nürnberg - Skryvaj